Become a Sponsor!
Become an Arts Partner with
Sankofa African American Theatre Company
Sankofa African American Theatre Company exists to educate, engage and enrich our community through thought-provoking theatre that amplifies African American history, culture and perspectives that reflect artistic excellence. Becoming a sponsor is an excellent opportunity to support theatre that creates safe places to learn, share, grow and promote racial equity and healing in the Capital region.
Corporate Sponsorship Investment Opportunities Sustaining Season Sponsor- $10,000
● Sustaining Sponsor season recognition (or one year if season has started prior to securing
sponsorship) with banner display space, production playbill and study guide cover listing,
premium full page ad placement, website, digital & social media and curtain speech recognition for duration of the season and all season productions and education and community outreach programming activities and communications
● Presentation of opening remarks by Sustaining Sponsor during a performance of each season production
● Total of 20 tickets to be used during the season
● Five exclusive Sankofa African American Theatre Company T-shirts
● One customized engagement experience (examples: backstage experience, up to 45 minute
touring performance or anti-racism/racial healing presentation, small group post-show facilitated discussion with cast & director).
Presenting Production Sponsor- $5,000
• Presenting Sponsor recognition during the run of one production of choice that includes
playbill and study guide logo and full page ad placement, website, social media and curtain
speech recognition during the run of the production
• Total of 12 tickets to sponsored production performances
• Curtain speech remarks at one performance of sponsored production
• Two exclusive Sankofa African American Theatre Company T-shirts
Sankofa Partner Sponsor- $2,500
• Sankofa Partner Sponsor recognition during season productions that include 1/2 page ad in
playbills, placement of logo on website and social media during season productions
• Total of 8 tickets to attend season productions
• Two Sankofa African American Theatre Company T-shirts
Student Matinee Sponsor- $1500 per performance
Sponsor recognition during the run of sponsored student matinee production
Playbill and study guide logo
Full page ad placement, website, social media
Curtain speech recognition during student matinee
Customized Sponsorships and Advertising are available- Please contact Sharia Benn, email@example.com
Sankofa African American Theatre Company is a non-profit 501(c) 3 and approved to receive EITC (Education Incentive Tax Credit) funding. Sankofa receives funding support through grants from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency. Sankofa is funded in part from the Arts for All Partnership, The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, and Americans for the Arts. Sankofa is registered with The Pennsylvania Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations for the solicitation of funds for charitable purposes.
Sankofa African American Theatre Company, P.O. Box 61183, Harrisburg, PA 17106-1183